The Greek Government announced on March 14th, 2020 that all seasonal hotel openings will be postponed to May 1st, 2020 in order to combat the spread of the virus.
It is our obligation to comply with our national effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We will remain on alert, in order to serve you in the best possible way.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
During these trying times, holiday plans may not be at the top of your mind, but we would like to assure you that your safety and well-being remain our foremost concern.
Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to ease any of your concerns.
CANCELLATION POLICY - Ikaros Beach Luxury Resort & Spa
- For guests with existing individual reservations until April 30, 2020, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow changes or cancellations, without any charge.
- For guests with existing individual reservations from May 1, 2020, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow changes, up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- For new individual reservations between today and May 31, 2020, we will allow those reservations to be changed up to 7 days prior to guest's arrival date.
If you need to adjust your reservations made via the Ikaros beach website or call / email center, please contact at: email@example.com
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotels are working to ensure
that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product
specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge:
- Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: Regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support the hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.