EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION for medical issues:
Personal information and guest's responsibility due to Covid-19 situation:
- Guests accept and permit the hotel to use the personal data/information
for medical reasons, including a contact person for emergency (not a hotel guest).
- Guests will declare in advance if they have any kind of medical condition,
any kind of illness, or if they had symptoms of illness recently.
- Guests should mention to staff members immediately if they notice any Covid-19 symptoms to themselves or to any other guest.
- In case of a guest with the symptoms of the virus Covid-19 we will need to:
Isolate the guest and his close contacts in the rooms, call the doctor and MEDICAL center and follow the emergency plan that we have for this matter.
- Guests have been informed that the hotel will follow the health protocols issued by the Greek authorities and
as a result guests recognize that the hotel bears no responsibility for any possible Covid-19 cases, 3
- Guests accept that these measures will cause changes or cancellations from our published descriptions and services offered.
- Guests confirm that they will comply with the new measures and that they will support the process.
- SAFETY FIRST
- SOCIAL DISTANCING 2.00M
- FREQUENT HAND WASHING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED AT ALL TIMES
- THE USE OF A MASK FROM THE HOTEL GUESTS IS RECOMMENDED
- NO VISITORS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE HOTEL AREA INCLUDING ENTRANCE & LOBBY
NEW CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 max.
NEW CHECK IN TIME: from 15:00 (the latest that the room will be available for check in)
We are encouraging the web-check in through our web-page www.ikarosvillage.gr