During season 2020, we implemented the Protocols authorized by the European community. We took discrete, yet thorough measures throughout our resorts incorporating safety policies, seamlessly combined with our distinctive authentic touches of Greek hospitality thus we were able to deliver on our promises of a Covid-safe environment.
Last Year we welcomed thousands of guests to enjoy the safety and freedom to our all- covid tested environment & now we are ready again to offer a memorable holiday experience with total peace of mind.
The vision of travel vacation and recreation in a sunny destination may land to S Resorts
Join us safely in 2021.
Our plan includes:
- Compliance to the National Health & Safety protocols
- Management team for medical action plan
- Enhanced health & safety programs for all employees, (Authorised Health First Certification in all aspects of health & safety)
- Co-operation with the medical centre, Doctor available 24/7.
- Recorded personal files with contact details per guest (for medical use only if it’ll be necessary)
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn by all employees throughout the Resort.
- Available approved onsite PCR or rapid tests in cooperation with a dedicated medical centre. Be tested and receive your results without leaving Ikaros Beach. (cost applies)
Transfers to the Hotel
- Customer transport is allowed via organized transfers only.
- Transfers to be arranged with partners who comply strictly with hygiene procedures
- Limited number of passengers per vehicle, in accordance with guidelines.
- All contact surfaces including seats, door handles etc. are disinfected between each transfer.
- The driver and passengers should wear masks.
Arrivals and Departures
- Visitors will have to keep 1.5 meter. distance between each other (except families or friends accommodated in the same room).
- Temperature measuring with contactless devices.
- Seating in all waiting areas has been re-arranged to allow for safe minimum distances.
- Capacity in our club cars will be limited to those staying in the same room.
- All contact surfaces on the club cars are disinfected between each transfer.
- Check-in and check-out times have been changed: check-out to 11 am. and check-in to 3 pm.
- Contactless payment options are encouraged and available.
- Invoices and receipts can be sent by e-mail.
- Rooms are thoroughly disinfected with industry certified cleaning & disinfecting products
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room
- Sanitization sticker applied to each guest room upon completion of the cleaning process
- Reinforced room cleaning protocols, to include extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas before guests' arrival
- All non essential items, such as magazines, stationary, tea & coffee facilities and decorative pillows, will be removed from all rooms
- Housekeeping will be less frequent during stays, and turndown services have been abolished. Service, towels and sheets changed will be done daily, only upon customer request. Otherwise it’ll be done every other day.
- Disposable covers are placed on TV and air conditioner remote controls
Gastronomy and Bars
- All restaurant & bar areas are redesigned to allow distancing 1,5 meter space between tables
- All food choices and menus are redesigned in order to cover the 100% of the variety from the different restaurants
- Breakfast and Dinner operating hours are extended, in order double seating can take place
- Reservations required to all restaurants
- Employees wear Personal Protection equipment during the operation of the restaurants and bars
- Extra sanitization practices in all food and drink preparation areas above and beyond HACCP Kitchen Protocols
- Buffet service (food and drinks), will be carried out from restaurant staff only.
- The 1.5 meter safety distance applies for guests in all common areas and gardens
- Multiple sanitization stations are available for guests and employees.
- Rigorous cleaning schedule of all public areas, resort outlets and shops with frequent disinfection of all high contact surfaces.
- In our Mini Market, Boutiques and Jewellery Shop are operating in compliance with the new procedures.
Beach & Pools
- Safe distances between sunbeds and umbrellas
- Reinforced cleaning and disinfection of all sunbeds after use
- Systematic chlorination of pools
- Sanitization stations for guests and employees
- Indoor pools will not operate
- Massage therapies are operating by appointment only
- Disinfection of all Gym equipment between each use
- Indoor Swimming pool / Steam Bath / Sauna, will not operate this year
- Sanitization stations for guests and employees
At Ikaros Beach Resort we will continue to enjoy a light entertainment program including live performance, mainly outdoors.
Our Kids Club this year will remain closed according to the National Health & Safety protocols
The Hotel’s Management